Target architecture of information systems
- Mapping of systems and interfaces; efficiency and risk assessment of management processes
- Defining a target architecture and a medium-term roadmap including valuation of ROI of each transformation (setup of a transaction Fx platform, e-matching solution, interfacing between treasury systems and ERP to produce forecasts, setup of a treasury intranet with subsidiaries…)
Information systems RFP and selection support
- Defining target management processes and business requirements detailed in specification, arranging RFP issued to vendors and assessment of bids
- Proof-of-concept workshop preceding the selection of the best bid.
- Topics addressed include liquidity management, risk management (transactional platform, e-matching, front-to-back workflow), transactions & payments, banking communication and bank reconciliation. .
Support to IS implementation
Following on from RFP process or done independently:
- Bringing support to implementing and deploying treasury systems
- Bringing assistance to contract negotiation, detailed specifications, test plan system acceptance, documenting configuration, project management and coordination